The Independent National Security Legislation Monitor (INSLM) encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Office of the INSLM.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Office of the INSLM’s logos
- content supplied by third parties.
Material obtained from this website (other than material in which copyright is held by a third party) is to be attributed to:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2021.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Office of the INSLM has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms